If you ever need help using AIN DAO Bot, you can do so through the command function.
/help: You can check how to use it in English or Korean.
/ain balance: You can check how many AIN credits you have.
/ain give: You can send the AIN credits to other people.
/ain give to
< I just like it>
/ain withdraw: You can transfer your AIN Credit to $AIN.
- A. Type in the command field:
/ain withdraw, type the amount you want to withdraw, and put in your eth wallet address
- B. You must manually import tokens when viewing your withdrawal transactions on your MetaMask wallet. Refer to “ To import tokens ” below for instructions.
/ain deposit: You can deposit your $AIN to AIN Credit
- A. Type in the field:
/ain deposit,then you will receive a personal $AIN deposit address starting from 0x…
- B. And copy the address
- C. Go to ETH wallet and find “AIN.” If you can not find AIN, import manually, refer to “ To import tokens ” below for instructions.
- D. Click “Send” and paste the address from Step A.
- E. Type $AIN amount that you want to send
- F. Click “Next” and “Confirm”
- G. Go back to AIN DAO Discord (AI Network DAO) and type
/ain balanceto confirm the deposit has been made correctly. If the deposited $AIN amount is less than 500, it will not be paid out. However, it will be reflected if the total deposited amount is 500 or more.
/ain deposit_history: You can check your deposit history.
To import tokens
- A. Open MetaMask and go to Assets
- B. Click “Import Token.”
- C. Select “Custom Token.”
- D. Enter the below token contract address:
- E. Click “Add custom token.”
- F. Your wallet balance for that token will now display.