Convert Real Image to cartoon image by using AIN script open it permanent

Title: Convert Real Image to cartoon image by using AIN script

Author: Ifoodiestore, ifoodiestore#6940

Date posted: 2023/1/10

Summary

• In the IfoodieStore, I want to convert real image to cartoon image.
  • It will help to AIDevelopers, they can find easily this script.
  • https://master-white-box-cartoonization-psi1104.endpoint.ainize.ai/ This is API which convert image to cartoon image, Open it permanent.

Background

IfoodieStore is a larger business which provides mobile showcases by user requirements uses filters, color manipulation, emojis, text color etc

It is using wordpress(PHP framework) platform there will be perform action by using api script

Participants

AI script, Wordpress, PHP

Thanks for your proposal, let me start voting round with AIN DAO committee.

Hi Anjun,

This proposal has been approved so it will open soon.
And please submit a proposal when you have an other request.

Thanks,
AI Network

We inform you of the following actions:

1. Share the script on the AIN DAO - #scholars channel and introduce the model to people. Many developers can get inspiration from this material.

2. AI Network can’t guarantee permanent opening this API, but please request it again if it’s closed. If it is closed by AI network, we will notify you via email or newsletter, so please continue to pay attention to our announcement.

We are still looking for action about that.

Please give us the proof of contribution and plan until the end of June. Then we will move to governance again and review your project.

I Anjum Ali needs to chat with someone for using the AI image converter from Real image to cartoon image.

My email is ifoodiecomplete@gmail.com

Just let me know the details such as the cost etc and having it fully integrated on my website. Since it has been acting weird for last few days.

Also once I purchase the API. I will own it right? So no more issues or interference.