Title: NFT Classic 프로젝트 음원 제작에 필요한 자원 요청
Author: Wongil Huh
Date posted: 2023/01/23
- Making new AI classic samples with trained Stradivarius Violin
- Automate the composition process through artificial intelligence models used in natural language processing areas
- To have my own music through artificial intelligence
- Reinterpret Bach’s Shaconne style to create a new sample
- Generating numerous samples through artificial intelligence and publishing them as NFT
- Certain samples can be combined and naturally composed into one song when connected.
Scope of Work
What is the scope of this proposal?
Learn the tone of the Stradivarius violin to create an artificial intelligence sample.
- The player will give 40 minutes of recording, and to train the tone of the Stradivarius instrument
- Learning all Bach’s famous songs through artificial intelligence.
- Generating samples of at least 2 to 16 bars of length through the learned AI model
Bach-style fragments are provided through NFT.
- Each fragment must be available for combination.
- Additional benefits should be available via successive fragments
- Providing the symbolism of AI music creation by having the only sample in the world
Below are required for Snapshots*
Describe your project in detail. Addressing any feedback or suggestions, as well as giving numbers and concrete details will increase your chance of getting your proposal approved. There’s no fixed structure to this section, so feel free to be creative!
Only the projects that request funding will need to fill out this section. Write a detailed breakdown of your project’s funding requirements.
- Funding will not be approved for proposals without a funding breakdown.
- You may request rewards and/or grants for the participants’ contributions (from writing up the proposal until the end of the project).
- For new projects, write the new funding requirements, and for existing projects, write cumulative, used, and leftover budgets as well.
What are the project’s success metrics and KPIs?
Introduce the team and the members’ interests, background, time commitments, etc.
The voting period will be between 2 to 7 days. Please send the voting options clearly indicating if they are for or against your proposal. If available, include all links to previously held surveys and/or voting (i.e. on Discord).
- Examples: Approve/Disapprove or Yes/No
- Something like “support the proposal but needs revision” may be an option, but will count towards the disapproval of funding the project.
*Snapshots: We use snapshot.io as the official voting platform. Once the proposal gains enough approvals, it will be promoted from Discord to Forum and finally to Snapshot. For more information on the voting process, refer to this document.